You're only a click away from learning like a concert pianist.
What you'll get:
- > 400 video lessons
- Downloadable audiophile recording of each piece
- Downloadable sheet music
- BONUS: Virtual Practice Room™ software
- BONUS: Interactive Scores™ software
- BONUS: Chordio™ software*
*Chordio requires a MIDI keyboard and the Chrome desktop browser
This course is perfect for you if...
- … you’ve never played piano before and desire to learn.
- … you’ve tried piano in the past and “failed” or quit.
- … you are currently taking piano lessons and can benefit from supplementary materials.
- … you wish to acquire practical music theory skills.
- … you have access to a piano or keyboard.
Access the complete library of lessons! Download expertly typeset sheet music and professionally recorded audio of each piece.
There are currently over 400 detailed, professionally produced videos in the course, all recorded on a breathtaking Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand piano. The course is designed for beginning to late intermediate students and tailored especially for the needs of adult piano learners. More lesson material is added regularly.
View lessons on your PC, laptop, tablet, Android smartphone or iPhone, and experience the innovative Virtual Practice Room™ software on any device.
Albert Frantz began piano studies at the unusual age of 17, sparking his passion for teaching adult learners. The winner of local, state and national piano competitions, Albert became a Fulbright Scholar, Bösendorfer Artist and Ironman triathlete. As an inspirational speaker, he is among the most frequent contributors to the TEDx platform. A documentary about his life and work was released by dreama.tv in 2015. In October 2016, Albert was the cover story for Toastmaster Magazine in 142 countries. As a keynote speaker and activist, he has spoken in venues ranging from Vienna's City Hall to the United Nations in Geneva. He lives in the City of Music, Vienna, Austria.